Why taking SAP GST Training is Important Today?
Now, one can take GST Training in Delhi by some of the most reputed names in the country. The Central Government has launched GST and turned India into a single common market. GST has been well implemented in the Indian economy and things are running smoothly.
GST has simplified our tax system and how we pay our taxes. Since the concept is new in India, all the traders, individuals, and accounting professionals are looking to upgrade themselves.
Take advantage of the GST Training
The government of India has announced GST course training which will be of 100+ hours certificate course which will help the professionals to understand the road ahead.
- Overview of GST
- Comparison with existing indirect taxes Comparison with existing indirect taxes Comparison with existing indirect taxes
- Changes in SAP
- Tax migration procedure TAXINJ to TAXINN
- SAP OSS notes to be implemented
- Materials Management (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Finance & Controlling (FI/CO)
Process Descriptions & Solution proposal :
- Procurement Process & solution (P2P)
- Sales process & solution proposal ( O2C)
- Integration with FI/CO to MM
- Integration with FI/CO to SD